Friday, April 1, 2011

Recent Pages

I am just getting back into digi-scrapping now that Katie and I are working out a schedule. I feel a little rusty, but I am sure it will get better soon.

Here are my most recent pages:

Welcome to the World - Katie:
CREDIT FOUND HERE

Katie's first Santa Visit:

CREDIT FOUND HERE

Bluebonnets are blooming and we are trying to decide when (gotta be soon before they go away) we will go for our annual trip. This will be Katie's first year and with her blue eyes I am hoping to get some awesome shots to scrap with!

I have also applied for a couple CT (Creative Team) calls in hopes that I get on one. If I have a CT to make pages for I will have more of a reason to sit here and work on pages. :-D And maybe that will make me take the camera (and not my cell phone camera) out and get pics with the kids more often.

Well - have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! I sure hope to! And if the stars align, I will get some scrapping done this weekend! I am just realizing I haven't scrap any of AJ's birthday party pics from last August.

No comments:

Post a Comment