Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mark your calendars

On Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 2pm CST I am hosting a speed scrap at HDDS despite my store closing there.

Also, on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 9pm CST I am hosting another speed scrap. If you don't know how they work - you get 7 sets of instructions - one every 10 minutes and then at the end of the hour you have another hour to finish and post it in the gallery. Once it is posted in the gallery, you will get a message from me with a special prize.

Oh - and be on the look out - I am working on getting into another store and maybe in another month or so a second store. :D Might wait on the second store until after the new year. Might really depend on if I get pregnant with #2 or not.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at my speed scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment