Sunday, August 16, 2009

Now in a Store!

Hello everyone!

I have some great news to share! I now have a store at Haven Designz DigiScraps! I am in the process of repackaging up my products and getting them uploaded, so check out my store soon!





On top of this - I will have some new products out soon. I have a couple kit ideas, now I just need to get the time to sit here and get them going. Will have to wait till I get some products in the store.

I did get voted off the Brownie Scraps Designer Survivor Island last week so now I have even more to to put to my store, my family, and TTC!

I will still do the monthly desktop freebie download - sorry I didn't get August's out. I didn't even get my own August Desktop done & updated until yesterday. I am going to have a special freebie to celebrate my birthday in early September too, so keep a look out for September's Desktop and a little freebie from me too!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment