Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Fourth - Here's a Freebie!

Happy Fourth of July Everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend with your families and enjoy the fireworks if you go to see them! Give a special hug and thanks to all of those that serve our country!

In a couple weeks there will be a big Justmommies Blog train again. I am once again hopping on board for a little mini kit from me, so be watching out for that around the 15th! :D I will post a sneak peek if possible a few days before!

As for the freebie - I made my monthly desktop (sorry for not posting them recently - I will get back to it) and have zipped it up for all of you to use. Definitely check out the designers that I used things from. I know MommaTrishDesigns is having a close out sale at her store, so check out that link - really great deals there.

Without further ado....here is the preview for the freebie. Image is linked!



















Enjoy! Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete